Who visits your web pages?
And how fo they navigate between them? See this video.
Log in to your accounts page https://profile.leanws.com/wiki, then click "statistics"; you will see statistics for your website.
Generally there will be two tables:
- "external" visits: arriving from other websites, and
- "internal" visits: arriving from another page of the same website.
One can limit statistics in time (selecting dates) and space (selecting countries, regions and cities).
With the help of statistics you will
- understand what web pages are the most (un)important,
- compare cumber of clicks with what Google Ads reports,
- discover missing internal links.