Use free themes or spend $92
- If you do not care so much about the design, select a free theme (for example, theme number 1) and write theme=NUMBER (e.g., theme=1) in wiki.conf file.
- Free themes are improving, so will your website.
- You can fine-tune colors, fonts, shapes yourself. Set theme=custom in wiki.conf file, and edit custom.css, or
- hire us (for $92, email requests to email@example.com) or someone else to create individual design (by updating custom.css) for you.
Protecting your website from future theme's changes
Sometimes design adjustments might be unwanted.
To protect your current design from our improvements:
- Open wiki.conf, ensure that the theme variable is assigned to your selected design theme number. If necessary, adjust its value and save changes.
- Press the "garbage can" () icon in front of custom.css in order to copy design theme CSS file into your custom.css.
- Open wiki.conf again and set theme=custom.